1. Personal information
- You don’t need to provide any personal information to us to use Creativartblog.
- If you do voluntarily provide information to us when using Creativartblog you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us. The ways you might give us personal information might include subscribing to hear from us, emailing us with a question or posting a comment on our sites.
- We collect your personal information so that you can participate in the community by posting comments on the sites and/or having your questions answered by us. Sometimes we’ll use your personal information for administration or internal business purposes.
2. What you disclose to others
- If you voluntarily disclose personal or other information on any public part of Careativartblog, be aware that this will become public information and can be collected and used by other parties.
- We cannot control what others do with the personal information you’ve disclosed publicly on Creativartblog.
- Of course, if you post comments using a user name alone, this might not be enough to allow others to identify you.
- If you share information via social media, including Twitter or Facebook, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those sites.
3. Anonymous data
- When you visit our sites, we can record certain anonymous information in relation to your visit such as:
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The size of file you look at;
- The website which referred you;
- The operating system which your computer uses.
- We only use this information for statistical and website development purposes and to improve our services to you. It does not tell us who you are.
4. Access to and/or changing your personal information
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information by contacting support.
Our sites have reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorised access to, information under our control.
6. When we have to update this policy
- Requirements around privacy are often changing and improving. As a result we’ll probably need to change this policy from time to time.
- When we do amend the policy the changes will be effective straightaway.
- We’ll publish about changes being made but it is your responsibility to check in and make sure you keep up to date.
7. Special circumstances
Sometimes we might have an obligation to use or disclose your information in circumstance such as:
- we tell you about the intended use or disclosure and you don’t object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions;
- when we are required by law to disclose the information.
8. International transfer of information
- Our servers and information processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world, so the information collected from you will be stored in those countries.
- By voluntarily providing information to us when using Creativartblog, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us, including the transfer to another country other than the United States.
9. Behavioral Advertising & Cookies
- The anonymous data collected by these cookies is separate from the data we collect when you create an account with us.
- You can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp